Become a Sponsor
Why Exhibit at IoT Emerge?
- Unlike many IoT events that aspire to cover the entire spectrum of IoT from consumer to industrial topics, IoT Emerge focuses intently on Industrial IoT, Smart Cities, and IoT Engineering
- The Chicago & Midwest region is an epicenter for IoT activity, projects and implementations, with a strong mix of industrial companies and progressive smart city initiatives. If you are looking to connect with buyers of IoT solutions, this is a priority market. IoT Emerge is committed to establishing the event for a long-term presence in Chicago, and we are engaged in collaborative relationships with the Illinois Technology Association and its IoT Council, relationships with the City and State, Universities, and Chicago IoT Meet Up Groups. Our database and marketing abilities enable both local/regional marketing and National/North American outreach (see below).
- Produced by the IoT Institute (www.ioti.com), IoT Emerge is part of an integrated information services and media portfolio, owned by Penton – which has an audience reach of 20 million across a comprehensive range of vertical markets and the horizontal markets of Electronics & IT. This enables strong audience marketing resources to attract a robust and quality audience (OT & IT), for exhibitors & sponsors to establish industry and PR relationships, and to craft pre event - at event - and post event marketing campaigns.
- Given IoT Emerge is focused on serving the education and products/services information needs of Business, Government and OEM decision makers – it represent a high quality opportunity for face-to face engagement & lead generation, business development partnering, and R&D input for your future product development and solutions strategy.
- The content emphasis for IoT Emerge is to provide real-world use cases, project planning road maps, candid discussion of both challenges and opportunities from a variety of viewpoints, and addressing the required mix of technology integration and the strategic issues of organizational readiness, strategy and value planning. The event format and layout is designed to engage the community as a whole, integrating IoT experiences into the key features of the event, and closely involving exhibitors & sponsors to provide case-studies, demos, hands-on training, access to experts, and social interaction.
Priority Vertical Markets: Manufacturing, Energy, Buildings, Transportation, Government/Public Infrastructure, and Industrial/Tech OEMs & Engineering firms
Audience: 1,000+ attendees across the essential IoT decision making job functions and teams: Executives & Line-of-Business Managers, Operations & Facilities, IT, Engineering (end-user and OEMs), and System Integrators. Selling and marketing to cross-functional decision makers is essential for IoT market success.
Sample list of IoT Emerge Media & Association Partners:
For more information and to book your exhibit space and sponsorships: Contact Amanda Buehner, Director of Strategic Business Development for IoT Emerge & IoT Institute: Amanda.Buehner@penton.com (216) 931-9768